How can we help?
Information and updates regarding coronavirus and Peerspace bookings.
Everything Peerspace guests need to know about how to use our marketplace to book inspiring spaces.
Everything Peerspace hosts need to know about adding their space to our marketplace and booking it out.
Trust & Safety
Safety tips and resources to keep in mind.
- Flexible cancellations in response to COVID-19
- What is Peerspace?
- How do I book a space?
- How can I update my booking?
- When will I be charged for my booking?
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- What do I do if a booking results in damages or missed expectations?
- Does Peerspace offer insurance?
- What are the steps to becoming a Peerspace host?
- How do I add or edit my space rules?
- How can I edit my listing?
- How do I get paid for a booking?
- Safety Tips for Hosts
- Safety Tips for Guests
Our Customer Experience team can be reached via email at email@example.com. If you have contacted us outside of support hours, our team will get back to you within the next available business day.
When contacting our team, please provide your Peerspace account email along with detailed information about your request so we can provide a prompt response.
Our phone and live chat services are temporarily inactive, but we are working to provide new communication channels and resources for our users in the near future.
We look forward to assisting you!