How can we help?
Information and updates regarding coronavirus and Peerspace bookings.
Everything Peerspace guests need to know about how to use our marketplace to book inspiring spaces.
Everything Peerspace hosts need to know about adding their space to our marketplace and booking it out.
Trust & Safety
Safety tips and resources to keep in mind.
- Flexible cancellations in response to COVID-19
- What is Peerspace?
- How do I book a space?
- How can I update my booking?
- When will I be charged for my booking?
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- What do I do if a booking results in damages or missed expectations?
- Does Peerspace offer insurance?
- What are the steps to becoming a Peerspace host?
- How can I edit my listing?
- How do I get paid for a booking?
- Safety Tips for Hosts
- Safety Tips for Guests
Our Customer Experience Team is currently overwhelmed with requests due to the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19. If you've already contacted us, please know we are working as hard as we can to process cancellation requests and are prioritizing bookings in the order of their start date. We greatly appreciate your patience if your booking is scheduled further in the future.
If you have an existing booking you need to modify, please do so by logging in to your Peerspace account and clicking on the Bookings tab. Thank you for your patience with us - we understand this is a challenging time for everyone and we look forward to assisting you.