Successful Peerspace hosts review and update their listings regularly to make sure they accurately reflect the space in its current state as well as what it takes to book it.
Listings must be edited one-at-a-time using the grey "Edit" buttons under your Listings page. Please keep our requirements for live listings in mind when making changes to your account.
Follow these steps to update your listing:
1. Once you’ve signed into your Peerspace account, click into the Listings tab:
2. Edit each listing individually using the grey Edit button:
3. Click the pencil icon to edit each section that requires updates:
4. Be sure to save your changes as you go by clicking the red Update button:
5. View a preview of your listing by clicking Done Editing in the top right-hand corner!
If you have any questions about how to update your listing, please get in touch with our team.