Successful Peerspace hosts review and update their listings regularly to make sure they accurately reflect the space in its current state as well as what it takes to book it.
Please keep our requirements for live listings in mind when making changes to your account. There are two types of edits to be made:
- Edits to the overall space (Address, Parking Info, Square Footage, WiFi info, Directions, Cleaning Protocols, and Cancellation Policy)
- Edits to individual listings (Photos, Title/Description/Rules, Pricing, Instant Book Capability, Amenities, Minimum Hours, Capacity, Cleaning Fee, etc.)
Follow these steps to make edits to the overall space:
- Click the “Edit Space” button.
- Click "Edit" on the right hand side for whichever section you'd like to edit.
- Click "Done" at the bottom of each page when edits are complete.
Follow these steps to make edits to individual listings:
- Once signed into your Peerspace account, click on the listings tab.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the specific listing you want to edit.
- Click the "Edit" button next to each section that you’d like to update.
- Click the pencil icon next to the section you'd like to edit.
- As you make updates be sure to click the red update button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- When you are done making edits, click the “Done Editing” button in the top right-hand corner on the screen to save all edits and preview the listing.
We've created The Perfect Peerspace Listing as a resource to help you succeed on the marketplace.