All host payouts are initiated via direct deposit shortly after bookings take place. Therefore, verification of your banking information and identity is required to get paid for your Peerspace bookings.
The minimum information needed to send payouts includes:
- 9 digit routing number
- 3-17 digit bank account number
- Full name of authorized representative
- Date of birth of authorized representative
- Address of authorized representative
- Entity type (individual or business)
- SSN and/or EIN (depending on entity type)
The security of your information is of the utmost importance to us, which is why Peerspace has partnered with a top-certified PCI compliant payments provider, Stripe, to ensure your information is kept safe. Your banking and verification details are sent directly to Stripe and never stored by Peerspace.
Learn more about how payouts are processed here.
We are working hard to create a safe, reliable, and trustworthy community. Here are some of the things we’re doing behind the scenes to minimize booking risk.