We encourage our hosts to be creative and re-imagine how their spaces can be used. Peerspace is here to give you a platform to monetize your space during downtime by filling it with professional and creative guests. Regardless of the purpose it was originally built for, if you have a unique space and are interested in renting it out for meetings, events, or media productions, we would love to welcome you as a host.
Right now, we are seeing an amazing variety of types of spaces and hosts joining the marketplace. Galleries, museums, studios, lofts, warehouses, bars, theaters, commercial kitchens, outdoor spaces, classrooms, fitness studios, homes, and many others all have a place on our platform.
We are always on the lookout for new and interesting spaces. If you have one and are interested in becoming a host, you can add your space online.
Peerspace has a few limitations on the types of spaces that can be listed.
Spaces that aren't allowed on the marketplace:
- Overnight accommodations.
- Moving vehicles spaces such as boats, RV's, buses, etc.
- Common or shared areas in a building that are only offered to residents (pool, gym, event space, etc.)
- Low quality, unsanitary, unsafe, and cluttered spaces.
- Spaces that are actively listed for rent or for sale.