Peerspace charges a service fee to hosts for providing the services and platform that allow them to connect with guests that book their spaces. The fee is currently 15% to 18% depending on your location (certain exclusions apply), which is calculated based on the total booking amount.
Listing a space is free and we do not have any membership fees. This service fee helps Peerspace better work for you through:
- Marketing: We spend significant time and resources bringing you qualified inquiries.
- Product Improvements: We’re building tools to make it easy to manage your space.
- Support: We have a dedicated Customer Experience team available 7 days per week, including holidays.
- Safety: Our host general liability insurance✝ and Property Damage Guarantee* is included on every booking confirmed on Peerspace.
When a guest sends you a booking request, you will be able to review all of the important details before accepting or declining it, including the requested date, duration, number of attendees, a description of the intended activity and any special requests. This booking request also includes a breakdown of the license charge (referred to as the total booking amount and/or booking subtotal), the Peerspace service fee, and the host's expected payout.
Accepting a booking request confirms the booking and charges the guest. Hosts should be familiar with our full Cancellation and Refund policy before accepting a booking.
The host's payout is processed within 7 days of the date the booking takes place for the license charge minus the Peerspace service fee.
✝ This program is available to hosts with bookings in all countries in which Peerspace operates.
* This program is currently only available to hosts with bookings in the United States