What is an Off-Site listing?
The Off-Site category is specifically intended to host business meetings. These spaces range from stylish residences, small business lofts, and art galleries to fully equipped venues ready to host 100+ attendees.
What are Off-Site guests looking for?
Guests typically check off details relevant to their specific corporate use. Availability and price are important factors in qualifying a space, while other items attracting clients fall under one of these subheaders:
- Space Type + Features
- Additional Services + Rentals
- Convenience specific to Production
Take the time to tailor your details and structure your listing to make it easier to pinpoint these elements. These easy to locate essentials will highlight the efficiency of working in your space and alleviate any possible blockers from a guest sending you an inquiry.
Availability + Any Specialty Pricing
Add the days and times your space is available above your brief description of the space. We recommend providing the minimum rental price if above $2,500 to attract more qualified leads, in addition to any flexible pricing relative of days/hours chosen (e.g. weekdays, weekend rates).
Available 7-days a week | 6AM-10PM
$2,800 Rental minimum (7-hrs)
*Premium pricing applies during high-impact conference and holiday seasons. Please message the host with your date and times to receive a custom offer price during these seasons.
Are there interesting facts about your space, the building, or its history? Read more on the “About The Space” here. An example may look like this:
“Our warm and bright conference room is located on the top floor of our iconic building, one block from San Francisco's Union Square. Within walking distance of dozens of The City's hotels, and easily accessible by public transportation, the former library boasting incredible views is an ideal meeting place for visiting or local businesses looking for offsite meeting space.
The 1,200+ Square foot room has been refurbished for our Peerspace clients; New paint, redone floors, lighting, windows, and new state-of-the-art audio visual equipment. The book-lined walls provide an ideal backdrop for your team's workspace, and the décor transports you to an earlier time while remaining thoroughly modern.
Our Past Clients
We have hosted many trainings, lectures, fundraisers, workshops, and motivational gatherings ranging from clients such as Google, Autodesk, Airbnb, and many more.”
Space Features (Subheader #1)
Create a checklist providing your space type, square footage (ft²), any on-site staff, seating accommodations and capacity, A/V equipment, and areas of use. You may find off-site references here. An example may look like this:
800 ft² meeting space
12’ High Ceilings
89 seated | 100 standing
All tables, chairs
Wireless speakers + mic ($)
Library lounge area
--- Seating Accommodations ---
89 theater style seating
33 classroom style seating
23 u-shape style seating
*Use the Meeting Room Calculator for an accurate seating count for unobstructed open square footage.
Additional Services + Rentals (Subheader #2)
If you have additional equipment and/or services you’d like to offer for an additional cost, we recommend listing in this section. Provide equipment lists and pricing in the photography section of the listing if applicable. An example may look like this:
ADDITIONAL SERVICES + RENTALS
Wireless speakers + mic rentals available ($)
Catering with prior arrangements ($)
Although we do not offer on-site catering, we do have preferred vendors that we work with and are happy to provide to the guest. You are also welcome to work with the Peerspace Concierge Team.
For additional services such as a multiple screens, whiteboards, stage, and/or drop-off catering, we recommend contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convenience (Subheader #3)
Off-Site guests are looking for details around transportation, parking (street, garage close by), load-in/load-out, elevator access if not on ground level, walking distance to restaurants. You may list these in this area. *(A list of common questions relative to meetings is provided at the bottom for your convenience).
Please remember to flesh out the Rules Section in your listing. An example may look like this:
*Beverages: Preferred vendors list available. License required.
*Food: Preferred vendors list available.
*Outside food and/or catering is allowed with prior approval.
LOAD-IN TO LOAD-OUT
Please coordinate with the facility manager for any and all drop offs and pickups for DAY OF event. An additional fee may apply for any load-in and load-out outside of date of the booking.
*No nails, screws, staples, tape or gummed backed materials may be used to attach or affix anything to the furniture, walls, or building.
*No glitter or confetti of any kind is allowed on site.
*No sparklers, Roman candles, or fire producing gags or effects.
*No face painting, hand paints, stains, or other similar activity allowed.
SETUP AND CLEANUP TIMES
Set-up and clean-up time should be included as part of your total rental time. Please consider your setup and teardown needs for the evening and factor time into your booking accordingly. Per Peerspace terms, overtime charge at 1.5x
References and Inspiration
How do I make edits to my listings?
If you need guidance on making improvements to your off-site listing, please review this step-by-step walkthrough and reach out if you have any questions.
*(Below are details that may be on an off-site guest checklist)
- Space Type or Design Type (Very Important)
- Square footage (ft²)
- On-site manager (if provided during the booking)
- Total seating | Total standing
- List the seating setups and capacities (conference, presentation, theater, U, etc.)
- List the audio/visual components included (e.g. Projector, Screen, Mic, Speakers)
- What A/V capabilities does the space have for guests to stream or present?
- What is the WiFi speed?
- What areas can guests use to break out into smaller teams?
- Is the space quiet and/or private?
- What unique features does your space offer? (e.g. Exposed brick, 18’ ceilings, Lavish wallpaper, Local artwork)
Additional Services + Rentals
- Are there any optional services you can provide (such as security, catering services, equipment, or A/V technicians)?
- Ground floor or elevator/stair access?
- Can you host a presentation without outside noise interference?
- What is noise in the surrounding area like?
- Is there street parking available?
- Are there parking garages close by?
- What is the closest transportation to your location?
- Are there any restaurants within walking distance?
Rules Section (different than “About The Space” section)
- What are the day-of procedures?
- Are there any load in or load out instructions?
- Are there restrictions on what can be brought into the space?
- Are there restrictions on which areas guests can access?
- Are there any noise restrictions?
- Are pets allowed?
- Can furniture, wall art or equipment be used or moved?
- Are any special permits or insurance required?
- Are there any additional costs or instructions on trash, staff, etc.