Guests are required by our Terms & Conditions to follow the Host Rules of the space they book. This means it is absolutely necessary for you to put any and all rules you may have: no smoking, no pets allowed, additional insurance required, etc. If you have multiple listings, each can have its own Host Rules that are specific to the activity each listing is under.
- No loud music after 11pm.
- No smoking.
- Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors
- All rentals include set up and clean up time. Please inquire for details about staffing.
- Trash must be taken out at the end of your booking, and placed in the outdoor dumpster.
- Front door must be locked upon departure from the space; please use lock box and key code provided.
Do you have too many rules to fit?
Leave out the very specific details that only pertain to a particular guest (but mention them in your messages with that guest). Include general rules that work for all bookings under the particular use type that listing is under.