You can offer a one-time price to guests that have inquired about your space. It is meant to help you accommodate special requests such as non-profit discounts, weekend rates, additional services or equipment, increased capacity, holiday pricing, and any other special rates.
Your listing should clearly detail any and all costs or special rates to book the space in the About the Space section. Learn more on how to price your space here.
How to offer a custom price:
- Visit your Peerspace Inbox
- Open the thread with the guest you would like to offer a custom price
- Click “Offer Custom Price”
- Update the activity details, set your custom price, and explain the offer
What happens next:
- Your guest will be notified of your custom offer
- They will have two days to accept or decline
- If they accept the offer, it becomes a confirmed booking
- If they decline or the offer expires, you can make another offer
Important: Make sure to factor in the 15% Peerspace service fee to your custom price
You can withdraw your offer at any point, up until the guest accepts. If you need to edit your offer, withdraw the original offer and create a new one. If you want to attach a cleaning fee to bookings or offer a day rate, you can add those directly to your listing. Once in your listing, these are automatically applied to save you time with each booking. Learn more about cleaning fees and day rates.