We know there’s a lot of information you need to communicate to your guests. In an effort to save you time and energy, we built a feature that will automatically send your guests the day-of instructions for their booking, once it’s confirmed.
Your guests will receive “Getting There” information to help them locate and access your space. In addition they’ll be sent “Wifi Instructions” if you choose to provide them.
You'll only have to add this info once for your space - after that, it will be sent to your future guests along with their confirmed booking details. These instructions will not be viewable to any guest who has not booked your space. Please make sure the details you add are general enough to work for any guest you book.
Making this change is a bit different than how you update details or photos on your listings. Please follow these steps:
- Head over to your Listings page.
- Click the pencil icon next to the name of your space, rather than the grey "Edit" button next to your listing that you normally use.
- Click the "Edit" button next to the Wifi or Directions sections.
- Fill in the last two sections on this page as needed to provide your Wifi network's login credentials and instructions to access the space.
- Click "Done" to save the changes.
- That's it! Beyond typing those details in, you don't have to click anything else for them to save. Feel free to return to your Listings or Messages pages.
Please note: You only want to click the pencil icon this one time to edit your "Getting there" instructions and "Wifi Access" details. Any changes to your listing's photos, About the Space section, Host Rules, Amenities etc. must be done by editing the individual listing details (using the grey "Edit" button).
If you have any questions about adding this information or updating your listings in general, please get in touch with our Host Success team.