The Host Community Forum is a public space dedicated to supporting hosts throughout their journey on Peerspace: https://community.peerspace.com/
If you’re an active host on Peerspace, you can reply to previous topics or start a conversation of your own by signing in with your Peerspace login credentials.
You own the discussions and drive the conversations. Join today to:
- Exchange practical tips and tricks with other hosts around the country
- Network with local hosts through regular meetups and community events
- Confide in fellow hosts when things don’t go as planned
- Give the Peerspace team feedback and suggestions on website features
- Share inspiring and memorable Peerspace stories!
Occasionally, a Peerspace team member will pop in to post important updates, tackle tricky questions, and ensure discussions remain respectful. If we can improve the forum experience along the way, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The forum is also accessible via the “Community” tab in the top right-hand corner of your Peerspace account (while signed in).