You can easily add additional services to an inquiry or booking request. Popular add-ons include furniture and equipment rental, catering, and additional staffing. Learn more.
Create your add-ons on your inventory page and market them, along with the price of each item, in the About the Space section of your listing.
Remember, all the items you list in the Amenities section should be priced into your base rate and already included in the booking, like Wifi and chairs. Inconsistencies here may result in refundable guest cancellations or other penalties on a host’s account. Learn more about what hosts should and shouldn’t charge for here.
Here’s how it works:
- When a guest sends an inquiry or request, click “Create Custom Offer”
- If no changes need to be made to the booking details, Select “Continue to Add-ons”
- Select an existing add-on from your inventory page or click “Add Item” to create a new one. Learn more.
- Input how many items you’re providing for the guest under “Quantity.”
- Repeat this process for any additional items. The “Add-ons total” will update accordingly.
- Once you add all of your items, click “Continue to review booking”
- Write a note to the guest detailing the changes and click “Send Custom Offer”
Important: Make sure to factor in the 15% Peerspace service fee when pricing any new add-ons. Guests will be charged the standard processing fee.
What happens next:
- Your guest will be notified of the additional services
- They will have two days to accept or decline
- If they accept the offer, it becomes a confirmed booking
- If they decline or the offer expires, you can make another offer
You can add new items, edit, or withdraw your offer at any point (before the guest accepts) by clicking “Review offer details.”