You can easily attach add-ons to an inquiry or booking request by sending an invite-to-book or updating the booking. This is also helpful if you need to edit the details of an add-on selected at checkout before accepting the request.
Here’s how it works:
- When a guest sends an inquiry or request, click “Invite to Book”
- If no changes need to be made to the booking details, Select “Continue to Add-ons”
- Select an existing add-on from your inventory page or click “Add Item” to create a new one. Learn more.
- Input how many items you’re providing for the guest under “Quantity.”
- Repeat this process for any additional items. The “Add-ons total” will update accordingly.
- Once you add all of your items, click “Continue to review booking”
- Write a note to the guest detailing the changes and click “Invite to Book”
Important: Make sure to factor in the Peerspace service fee when pricing any new add-ons. Guests will be charged the standard processing fee.
What happens next:
- Your guest will be notified of the additional services
- They will have seven days to accept or decline
- If they accept the invite, it becomes a confirmed booking
- If they decline or the invite expires, you can send another invite
You can add new items, edit, or withdraw your invite at any point (before the guest accepts) by clicking “Review invite details.”