New Host: Adding Bank Account
Hosts are able to add their bank account by going to the Payment Methods section of their Peerspace account.
- Under Direct Deposit please click “Get Started”
- First, you’ll need to verify your account through our payment provider, Stripe. Click the “Start Verification” button and you’ll be taken to their secure site
- Select your type of business (Individual, Company, or Nonprofit) and click “Next”
- Enter the details of the account representative and business (if applicable)
- If registering as a Business entity please provide the Business Name, Employer Identification Number and registered business address exactly how it appears on the IRS SS-4 or 147c documents
- If registering as an Individual, please enter your 9 digit Social Security Number
- Click “Next”
- Review the summary of your account representative and click “Submit”
- After clicking “Submit,” you can add your bank account information
- Instructions to locate bank info are at the bottom of this page under “How do I find my routing and account number?”
- Your bank account must be in the same country as the space you listed
- Click “Add Account”
- Once your account is verified, it will appear in your Payments Method section with a green check mark
If the verification fails, an alert sign will appear prompting you to check your information and re-submit.
Current Host: Updating Bank Account
Hosts are able to change their bank account by going to the Payment Methods section of their Peerspace account.
- Under “Direct Deposit”, click the “Update” button next to your bank account
- You’ll be taken to a form where you can enter your bank account details. Then click “Update Account”
If your account needs additional verification please click “Verify Account” and follow the prompts.
How do I find my Routing and Account Number?
There are several ways to find your routing and account number:
Option 1: Check the bottom of your checkbook
Option 2: Log in to your internet banking
Option 3: Contact your bank directly