As you gain more experience hosting bookings through the platform, you may want to edit or add new rules to your listings.
Remember that communicating rules helps you set expectations with guests, so make sure that you add any important day-of procedures.
If you have multiple listings, each listing can have its own Host Rules that are specific to the listing category. Your Host Rules cannot be left blank and arbitrary fines aren’t allowed or enforceable by Peerspace.
To add or edit your Host Rules after you’ve listed your space:
- Go to your listings tab.
- Click the “Edit” button next to the listing you’d like to make edits to. (Note: this button is different from the “Edit Space” button)
- Next click “Edit” to the right of the section titled "Description and Rules".
- Scroll down to the “Rules” and section.
- Click the pencil icon next to the “Rules” section.
- Edit your rules as necessary.
- Click the red “Update” button to save the changes.
- Click the grey “Done Editing” button at the top right to save your changes.
While guests must review and agree to your rules before sending a booking request, it’s good practice to remind your guests about your rules as the event date approaches, and/or as you welcome them into your space.