How do I receive my discount?
- After signing up through the referral link, your $50 discount will automatically be applied during checkout of your first booking with a booking price greater than $150 (*add-ons and cleaning fee do not count toward the $150 subtotal).
I already have a Peerspace account but have never booked, does this program apply to me?
- Unfortunately not. If you already have a Peerspace account, you will not be eligible. This only applies to brand new accounts.
I signed up and booked, but no discount was applied.
There may be a few reasons your discount wasn’t applied to your first booking:
- Your Peerspace account existed prior to clicking the referral link.
- Your booking price is $150 or less. It must be greater than $150 (add-ons and cleaning fee not included).
- You are booking a space outside the US.
*if none of these apply, click here to contact us and we will look into it.
What happens to my discount if my booking is declined, expires or cancelled?
- If your booking is declined, expires or cancelled, your $50 discount will return to your account until you book again.
What happens if I accept a referral invite from two people?
- The referral link most recently clicked will be the one that is used.
Does my discount expire?
- Yes. Your discount must be used within one year from the date it is issued, after which it will expire.
Can I participate in the referral program if I live outside the US?
- Not yet. This program is currently only available for those booking within the US.