How do I refer someone?
- Head to www.peerspace.com/referrals
- Copy your unique referral link
- Share it with friends, family, and followers who have never created a Peerspace account
When do I get credit for referring someone?
- After the person you referred completes their first booking.
Someone used my referral code, but no credits were applied to my account
There may be a few reasons your credits weren’t applied:
- The user already had a Peerspace account when using your referral link.
- The user’s booking subtotal was $150 or less. It must be greater than $150 (*add-ons do not count toward the $150 subtotal).
- The space booked was outside the US
- The booking hasn’t taken place yet
*if none of these apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
How do I see how many credits I’ve earned referring new users?
- Credits can be found on your referral page.
How do I use my credits earned?
- To use your credits, simply click “Apply Credits” on the “Review & Pay” page during checkout. In the price breakdown section, you’ll see the credit amount applied.
- If you have a remaining balance due on the booking, please select a credit card on file or add one to process the remainder of the payment. If only a portion of your credits are used, the amount will be deducted and you can see your updated balance here once the booking has been accepted.
Is there a limit on how many people I can invite and credits I can earn?
- There is no limit to the number of users you can invite and you can earn a maximum of $5,000 in Peerspace credit.
Do my credits expire?
- No. Peerspace credits never expire and can be used at any time for any space.
What can I use my credits for?
- Credits can be used for any charge on Peerspace (bookings, overtime, ancillary, damages, etc.).