From small gatherings to extravagant galas, Peerspace Hosts have facilitated some incredible events. And those events all start by setting expectations. It's important to select photos that help distinguish your listing as an Event listing. Here are some photo tips to help make a stronger Event listing and lead to more bookings:
- Utilize your cover photo to distinguish your activity type. For example, showcase a setup for a seated dinner or highlight a spot with cool amenities that will make your space stand out for Events. This image cannot be zoomed in on an object, blurry or vertical. It must be landscape-oriented 1,000 pixels wide. Fore more tips on selecting a cover photo, click here.
- Make sure your best photos follow your cover photo. Showcase various room setups, raw space and action shots from past bookings. Highlight amenities and features specifically geared for Events such as tables, chairs, A/V, kitchen & bathroom. For more tips on selecting photos for your listing, click here.
- Keep in mind our photo requirements when taking/selecting photos for your listing:
- You are required to have a minimum of 4 photos on your listing. You can upload a maximum of 100 photos.
- Photos should be high resolution landscape-oriented, larger than 1000 pixels wide, so that the photos look great on both mobile and desktop.
- If you are using a cell phone to snap photos please make sure the phone is horizontal (landscape) instead of vertical (portrait).
- Snap photos from each corner of the space so the guest gets a good sense of the layout. Bonus points for photos taken during daylight and of a clean, well-maintained space
- These photos must be well lit, undistorted, depict the space itself, and cannot feature a watermark or business information of any kind.
For instructions on how to edit your photos, please click here.
As you audit your listing photos and make updates, remember, adding compelling photographs of your space is one of the simplest yet most important things you can do to successfully market your space as a Peerspace host.
For more information on how to perfect your Event listing, please click here.