Photo tips and requirements can be found here for Off-Site listings and here for Event listings.
Production spaces are perfect for both makers and media creators who need somewhere to photograph, film or undertake a creative project. Carefully curated listing photos help guests envision their use of your space, which is why it is important to select photos that help distinguish your listings as a Production listing. Here are some photo tips to help make a stronger Production listing and lead to more bookings:
- Utilize your cover photo to distinguish your activity type. For example, showcase a setup for a production or highlight a spot with cool amenities and props will make your space stand out for Productions. This image cannot be zoomed in on an object, blurry or vertical. It must be landscape-oriented 1,000 pixels wide. Fore more tips on selecting a cover photo, click here.
- Make sure your best photos follow your cover photo. Showcase various room setups, raw space and action shots from past bookings. Highlight amenities and features specifically geared for Productions such as lighting/production equipment, backdrops & staged rooms. For more tips on selecting photos for your listing, click here.
- Keep in mind our photo requirements when taking/selecting photos for your listing:
- You are required to have a minimum of 4 photos on your listing. You can upload a maximum of 100 photos.
- Photos should be high resolution landscape-oriented, larger than 1000 pixels wide, so that the photos look great on both mobile and desktop.
- If you are using a cell phone to snap photos please make sure the phone is horizontal (landscape) instead of vertical (portrait).
- Snap photos from each corner of the space so the guest gets a good sense of the layout. Bonus points for photos taken during daylight and of a clean, well-maintained space
- These photos must be well lit, undistorted, depict the space itself, and cannot feature a watermark or business information of any kind.
For instructions on how to edit your photos, please click here.
As you audit your listing photos and make updates, remember, adding compelling photographs of your space is one of the simplest yet most important things you can do to successfully market your space as a Peerspace host.
For more information on how to perfect your Production listing, please click here.