Selecting the perfect images for your listings helps guests visualize their use of your space. Photos are one of the simplest yet most important things you can do to successfully market your space as a Peerspace host.
You can edit your photos by following the steps below:
- Go to the listings tab of your Peerspace account.
- Click the “Edit” button next to the listing you want to add or remove photos from. Note: this is different from "Edit Space".
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of "Photos".
- Press the “+” button to add photos. To remove photos hit the “X” button in the upper right hand corner of the photo.
- Click the grey “Done Editing” button at the top right to save your changes.
Please keep in mind the following photo requirements:
- You are required to have a minimum of 4 photos on your listing. You can upload a maximum of 100 photos.
- Photos should be high resolution landscape-oriented, larger than 1000 pixels wide, so that the photos look great on both mobile and desktop.
- The cover photo must be at least 1000+ pixels wide (landscape) and showcase the space. It can’t be zoomed in on an object, blurry or vertical. Please review this resource for choosing a cover photo.
- If you are using a cell phone to snap photos please make sure the phone is horizontal (landscape) instead of vertical (portrait). You should snap a photo from each corner of the space so the guest gets a good sense of the layout. The more photos the better.
- These photos must be well lit, undistorted, depict the space itself, and cannot feature a watermark or business information of any kind.
- Check out our Perfect Listing Example for additional photo tips
For more information and examples on selecting and arranging images based on space type, click here.