You can create a specific Google calendar so only the events you choose will be blocked on your Peerspace Calendar when you sync. We have provided step-by-step instructions below:
- Open your Google Calendar
- Scroll to the bottom left-hand side where it says "Other Calendars" - Click the + sign
- Click "Create new calendar"
- Label the calendar "Peerspace Calendar" and then click "Create calendar"
- Only add events to this calendar that you’d like to be blocked on your Peerspace calendar to prevent potential renters from booking for those times.
- Follow the steps to sync your Calendar with Peerspace, but be sure to select your newly created “Peerspace Calendar”.