Everything Peerspace guests need to know about how to use our marketplace to book inspiring spaces.
Getting Started/General (Guest)
- What is Peerspace?
- How do I create an account to book a space?
- What type of spaces can I find on Peerspace?
- What are the benefits of booking through Peerspace?
- What do I do if I did not receive the 4 digit code?
- How do I verify my email?
Finding a Space
Booking a Space
- How do I book a space?
- Can a space have security cameras?
- Can you host a party at a space on Peerspace?
- How do I book a space using Instant Book?
- Are there restrictions on how I can use the space?
- What is the cleaning fee charged by hosts?
- When will I be charged for my booking?
- How does the payment system work?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I add a credit/debit card?
- Can I pay for my booking in installments?
- How do I redeem Peerspace credit?
- What do I do if there is an issue resulting from a booking?
- What do I do if a host doesn’t show up or I’m unable to access the space?
- What do I do if my host is unresponsive after the booking is confirmed or the day of the booking?
- What do I do if the space looks nothing like the listing photos?
- What happens if we leave behind personal items after our booking?
- What do I do if I have a problem with the host or space?
Overtime, Damages & Extra Charges
- What if I need the space longer than I’ve booked?
- What if there are pre-existing damages when I arrive for my booking?
- How does overtime work?
- What is the overtime rate?
- What happens if I damage something in a space?
- How do I pay for extra charges?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I change my password?
- Can I have more than one email or account holder?
- How do I transfer my account to someone else?
- How do I switch from Facebook login to email login?
- How do I switch from Apple ID login to email login?