Everything Peerspace hosts need to know about adding their space to our marketplace and booking it out.
- How do I charge overtime?
- Why should I keep transactions and communications only through Peerspace?
- What do I do if a booking results in damages or missed expectations?
- What if I need to cancel a booking I confirmed with a guest?
- What happens if a guest cancels their booking?
- Can I schedule a site visit with a guest before they book? See all 8 articles
- What are the requirements for live listings?
- How do I charge a cleaning fee when guests book my space?
- How do I add a listing to offer my space for other activities?
- How do I submit a new space or venue on Peerspace?
- How can I make sure I am allowed to list my space?
- Which of the listing categories should I list my space under? See all 8 articles
- How can I make my listing appeal to more guests and stay competitive?
- What should I add to the About the Space section of my listing?
- What should be in my Host Rules?
- How do I make a stronger Off-Site listing?
- How do I make a stronger Production listing?
- How do I make a stronger Event listing? See all 8 articles